Queen's Sale Is Live | ✈️ Worldwide Free Shipping Over $25
Applicable to both light & dark eyes!
Mceye colored contact lenses Lighten up your naturally dark eyes . These lenses feature one, richly pigmented tone of color for a complete eye color transformation, that still looks natural. So you can pull off a brand new eye look.
These high-water-content colored contact lenses are super-comfortable, so you'll look - and feel - your best, through a full day's wear. And with proper care and cleaning, one pair will last you a full 12 months.
Face a full day's work or play with the confidence to shoot down anyone who tries to throw you Shade!
Designed with daily style in mind, Mceye Series Contact Lenses complements multiple skin tones and brings everyday perfection. With delicate pattern simulating human’s real eye, this series has been loved by thousands of customers around the world.
Concerning of your safety, all of our contacts carry CE mark and are FDA approved, conforming to international qualitative medical standards.
1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech
This color-embedding process divides contact lenses into 3 layers, which effectively prevent pigment layer contact your cornea directly, to make sure your health and safety.
2. Silicone Hydrogel Materials
Advanced soft lenses allow a significant amount of oxygen to pass through the lens to the cornea, which helps to maintain a high level of moisture of the eye.
3. Against Protein Stains
Materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making lenses soft and comfortable to wear.
4. Yearly Disposable
The high standard allows our lenses a durability of up to 12 months with the comfort comparable to daily disposable contact lenses.
Water content: 40%
Base curve: 8.5mm
Period of use: 12 months
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
1. Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
4. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Insert lenses before putting on make-up around eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.